gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Whiskey Lullaby (Love Songs, #1) - Dawn Martens,  Emily Minton This is a pretty disturbing love story since I'm not a fan of cheating characters. However, it was nice to see that people could change and some people deserved a second chance to redeem themselves.

For those who haven't read this one yet, please keep in mind there are scenes that might make you feel uncomfortable (domestic violence and infidelity.)

When I first started the book, I thought it was interesting, even it was predictable. I wanted to see how the author explained why those characters had chosen to do what they had done. However, later on, the drama was a little too much to be considered realistic and at times, the book became a tad cheesy. Besides, some characters didn't behave their age which bugged me big time.

I still think it was strange to add a child's POV to an erotic book, even it is just a few pages.