gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Dizzy - Nyrae Dawn,  Jolene Perry Consider me one of these two wonderful authors biggest fans after reading this book. I have always loved Ms. Nyrae Dawn's books and this is by far the best book she has ever written. I would say the same to Ms. Jolene Perry, but I have never read any of her books before. Now I know what I have been missing. Dang! After witnessing this wonderful piece of work, we have an equation: Nyrae Dawn + Jolene Perry = A breathtaking, swoon-worthy book!

Let's start with one of the most important part of the book (in my opinion). The cover. To be honest, I was not very impressed with the cover. Take a good look at it! It was not that unattractive, I know. But it had no wow factor either. Seriously, what with the wall thing?

Well, people always say "Do not judge a book by its cover." Which is absolutely right in this case. Even I really didn't like the cover much, this book knocked the socks off me. And I didn't even wear socks. I had so much fun reading this book. I could not remember the last time a book has made me laugh this hard or smile this much. Both main characters, Dylan and Ziah, were so adorable and funny. When I read it, if I was not laughing, I was smiling. This book made me look like an idiot, and I love everything about it. Hmmm, except the cover, of course.

Originally posted in: http://yaobsession.blogspot.com/