gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Hopeless - Colleen Hoover This is the third book I have read written by this amazing writer, Colleen Hoover. After Slammed being one of my most favorite books read last year, I was so thrilled to read this one. What concerned me was that I was not that in love with her book Point of Retread. The only way to find out how awesome Hopeless is was to read it. And yes, it was amazing.

What I loved about the book is how well thought out it really was. The plots and characters were flawlessly written. I was in love with Holder, just liked I was with Cooper when I read Slammed (NOT Point of Retreat). The chemistry between Sky and Holder was through the roof!

I was wowed by the way the author revealed the secrets, the lies, the painful and sweet memories. Nothing keeps me on the edge of my seat more than a book that full of secrets and surprises. How the author connected and explained everything by the end of the book was breathtaking.

What I did not like about the book was the fact that it was a bit predictable at times. I could guess how the story might boil down to just by reading a few lines. Still, it was not a waste of time at all to read this book.

Reading a book on such topics always breaks my heart. I could never believe how a person could do that to another of his kind. And doing that to a child is beyond my imagination.

Originally Posted in: Gisbelle's YA Obsession