gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
The Probability of Miracles - Wendy Wunder This book is more than just another book about cancer. Yes, it is a sad book that may make you feel a bit frustrated, but the humor and witty lines make this book more lively and a fun one to read. It may not be a happily-ever-after book, but it is very realistic and inspiring.

The characters are well written, especially Campbell. Being a cancer victim, Campbell is still a energetic teenager with a great sense of humor. She is a breath of fresh air. Asher, on the other hand, is a strong, confident young man. Her mother and sister are also likable.

Reading this book evoked mixed emotions. It was such an emotional roller coaster for me. One minute I was laughing so hard and the next, I was so sad that I almost cried. This book helps you see life for how precious it really is, and it opens your heart to appreciate everyone around you.

Originally posted: Gisbelle's YA Obsession