gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Stalk Me - Jillian Dodd I was excited to start this book. I've heard so much about this author, Jillian Dodd, and how amazing her book That Boy is. After finishing the book, I was a bit disappointed.

The book started out ok, I guess. I didn't like it at first, but I didn't hate it either. Keatyn is dying to be popular and is willing to do anything to stay on top. And another life-long goal of hers is to lose her virginity. I was sick and tired of that. How many times Keatyn talked about how desperately she wanted to have sex I have no idea. I only know it was enough to drive me crazy.

The title did fool me. I was looking forward to read about stalker and their obsession. Just it was only about 10% of the book, if not less. And I am not sure I want to read book 2 to find out more.

As for the romance, I generally don't mind love triangle, or love square, but this is ridiculous. 7 boys, if I am not wrong! I didn't even remember all the names.

I am not sure I want to continue this series. I might check out another book from this author, as long as it is not in this series.