gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Once Upon a Tag - Anna  Adams This short story took place in Paris when David, a fine arts student, crossed path with Rita, an infamous street artist.

For a book this short, I think the author has done a pretty wonderful job. I got a glimpse of David's life and his devotion to arts. As for Rita, I really like the fact that she stood for what she believed in and that she was not afraid to voice her opinions.

The beginning and the ending of this book were very intriguing in my opinion. They made me want to know more about the protagonists.

Since I'm not that knowledgeable in fine arts, I was a bit confusing at times, especially when some famous artists were mentioned. I had no idea who some of them were.

The writing was pretty nice and witty. I enjoyed the flow of the story and those clever remarks. However, because of the authors kept switching back and forth between David's POV and Rita's POV, I somehow found that was a little distracting. Still, it was a decent and entertaining book.