gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
When Summer Ends - Isabelle Rae I didn't enjoy this book at all. The characters were not realistic in my option and the pace was too slow and a bit too much detail. I didn't understand why Will liked Chloe in the first place. She was so immature and extremely annoying for her age (she often stuck out her tongue and said stupid things).

What really confused me is that Will and Chloe were intimate to the point that they started sleeping together, but Will didn't know how old Chloe was. It is just not possible. Moreover, Chloe agreed to go to Will's apartment only hours after they first met in a club. She must have been either stupid or too trusting to do so. After all, she didn't know him and going to his place at one in the morning like this for a 17-year-old girl was just a dumb thing to do.

I didn't like the wording either. The author kept using the same words repeatedly "or something, cute, cutie..." I think the book could have been much better if at least 100 pages were removed.

In short, I don't recommend this book to anyone who loves their book fast and fun since this one is just too slow and a real pain to read.