gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Forever My Girl - Heidi  McLaughlin One of the most beautifully written books I have read! I couldn't stop myself from feeling all the emotions captured in this book. Full review will be added later.

**UPDATE**

This is one emotional book. Really emotional book to be precise. It yanked out my heart from page one and it didn't stop there. I inhaled this book! I just couldn't help myself.

I never thought I'd see the boy who stole my heart and failed to give it back.... I'm not sure I want it back.

I loved the way the author alternated between the present and the flashbacks. It built up the tension and made me want to know more the more I got into the story.

Liam made mistakes leaving someone who was dear to him and he wanted to make it up for her. I felt like I knew him when I read this book, how sometimes we just cannot help but being selfish. I loved that even he wanted Josie back, he was not trying to break her relationship with Nick. Even at times they got a bit too friendly, well it was old flame and all.

Josie was one great character and I loved her as much as I did Liam. She was a strong and independent woman. I was touched reading how much she had loved Liam and still did even after he'd been ignoring her for years. It may sound a bit pathetic to some people, but I think when we truly love someone, time doesn't change how we feel toward them.

I felt sorry for Nick that he had to walk away after he had stuck around helping Josie raising her son.

In all, I was deeply in love with this book. Still is. This would be the book I will reread and wish I hadn't read it before so that I could feel all the emotions over again.