gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire, #4) - Jennifer Probst This one is probably the most annoying one in the series. The characters are boring and the storyline is disburbing.

To start with, This book is mainly about a woman who is supposed to be strong and confident, but she has never been satisfied in bed and a man who is a billionaire with a messed up life and a love to be dominant in bed. They meet and the rest is yes... predictable.

I chose to read this one mainly because I really, really, really liked the first three. They were such fun reads with characters that I found pretty interesting. With the hope to enjoy the next installment, I was so excited when I finally got the book. I felt something was off about this one after finishing chapter one. It reminded me of a badly written version of Fifty Shades of Grey, which I was not that into either. And this one is even worse.

Both Sawyer and Julietta were not who I had expected. Sawyer was anything, but charming in my opinion and Julietta, who was supposed to be a strong woman, was so indecisive and just irritable.

Words of advice, enough already with the hot billionaire and the dark abusive past. It's getting more and more annoying.

This book is so overrated.