gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont, #2) - Heidi  McLaughlin A reason to read this book... Harrison! He was just PERFECT! Comparing to book 1, I have no doubt that this one is not as great, but Harrison had made it impossible not to love this book.

I'm not normally into a book with characters who have children already. I like to witness them building up a family from scratch. However, I'm in love with this series. How they love their kids brought tears to my eyes. It was just beautiful.

Katelyn was not my favorite character in this book. She was skeptical to let Harrison in her life. At first I understood that it was because of the passing of her husband and she needed time. But later when she was too easier to give up on Harrison just because someone she had never known before told her otherwise, I was so annoyed.

I loved the ending since it wrapped up nicely. Or maybe I just cannot hate a book with a happy ending.