gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Pivot Point - Kasie West This book is beyond amazing that I couldn't put it down. Seriously, why can't we have more books like this one?

I'm not usually into fantasy, so I took a risk with this one knowing that the idea of humans with superpower wasn't my thing. And it paid of. Big time.

The characters were well-developed that I felt like I was there getting to know each of them. I can't pick most favorite character since every one of them were equally great in their own way.

The plot was AMAZING! It was so original. I love reading bother versions of her live after making the decision and that they somehow connected was so fascinating. Both Duke and Trevor seemed like a great guy at first that if you had asked me after a 10 chapters or so, I would not be able to pick one. Later on, don't bother. The choice was so obvious.

Man, this is another series that I have to wait for MONTHS to read the next installment. Sometimes, I think I'm reading these series just to hurt myself.