gisbelle

Gisbelle

I love reading practically any genres, except historical romance. However, I tend to read more contemporary than fantasy.

Storm
Brigid Kemmerer
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2)
Kerstin Gier
WILD CARDS
Simone Elkeles
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Present Perfect - Alison G. Bailey This book should come with a warning. Never have I even read a book that is so depressing like this one.

I was left breathless because of all the emotions. Half the time I was thinking of giving up reading it since I felt like it sucked the life out of me. Everything was so depressing and it just broke my heart to pieces. By entry 20 or so, I thought I might need a theraphy. And I blame it all on Amanda and her stupid decisions. The ending kinda lifted my moods, but still I was a mess after finishing it.

It was a great book, anyway. However, I wish it had been less frustrating. I loved Noah and I think the reason I finished it was because of him alone.

I don't think I will read book 2. I hate Brad too much for what he had done and I don't care if he did it because of his "abused past". Whatever. Besides, I'm sure I cannot handle that book even if it'll be half depressing comparing to this one.